Hidden Away B&B
Cosy B&B Flatlet for two adults
(with room for two children under 12 in the loft)
Our cosy bed-sitter flatlet offers quality B&B accommodation for two adults. It is securely set off the main road, in a beautiful garden of roses, azaleas, rhododentrons and trees. It has magnificent views of stunning sunsets which cover the mountains and Tyume Valley in deep hues of orange, pink and dark red.
Our scrumptuous home-cooked three-course breakfast consists of a starter (juice and fresh or stewed fruit); home-made muesli or course maize grits porridge; and a main course with Traditional, Vegetarian, or Health options. We serve filter coffee and Engish or Rooibos tea. We serve free-range eggs, farm butter, and home-made preserves, toast and scones.
Set off the Main Road, but 'Hidden Away'Â, in a garden of roses, azaleas and rhododendrons, and trees painted all the hues in Autumn, before the snow falls.
This stand-alone flatlet with own entrance offers the following:
- Four Poster double bed.
- Acommodation for two children under 12, in a loft, if required.
- En-Suite bathroom with shower.
- A Queen Anne wood stove, wall heater and electric blanket provide warmth on cold days and nights.
- A ceiling fan for the occasional hot day.
- Tea and coffee facilities and a small fridge provided, as well as a Microwave to warm up take-aways.
- Complimentary tea and coffee and homemade biscuits on arrival.
- Linen and towels provided, plus shower and hand gel.
- Portable braai.
- Many books and a wide range of DVDs (Radio and DVD player). No TV.
- Two adults sharing: R500 p.n for flatlet, including breakfast.
- Single occupacy: R450 p.n. for flatlet, including breakfast.
- Children 5 - 12: R30 p.n. each, breakfast included; Infants free.
- Additional R50 p.n for one-night booking.
- A bank deposit of 50% payable in advance will confirm your booking.
Tel & Fax: 045 962 1238